Message Turncoat in a DM to get moderator attention

Users Online(? lurkers):
3 / 13 posts
Posts: 1317
0 votes RE: "Alright fuck my life, lets check the forum"

What do you mean by “stressful on the body”? Therapeutic doses of Adderall can increase heart rate and blood pressure and affect sleep or appetite, but that does not necessarily mean they cause significant physical harm in otherwise healthy people when used as prescribed.

last edit on 10/3/2026 7:37:43 AM
Posts: 4473
0 votes RE: "Alright fuck my life, lets check the forum"
Chapo said: 

The high's too fleeting, you feel good for like a few minutes tops and then the chase for more begins. It's like cigs on steroids, not really fun when I was at that point of my life used to shit like LSD. 

 You still can’t afford it lmao. But yeah it’s the worst value in drugs. With lsd being the best. Although I got offered a pound of meth for 1600 so that felt like a great deal too.

I can't afford desserts that are made of literal gold, but that doesn't mean I need it or that it's good for me. 

The shit I miss though, honestly, is ecstasy. I mean yeah it's great for the mood but it also removes all aches of both the body and mind. Shit just feels good, and feels good for a good while. It's so good that I have to actively make myself say no to it, rather than the no coming automatically, which in it's own right is pretty scary. 

By comparison, coke is shit. It's like activating a turbo boost in a racing game, but it wears off too quickly despite how good juicing up on it feels. Why do Coke when MDMA exists? I mean shit if you're going to stress your body out on uppers without worrying about the addictive pullback why not take Addy (rhetorical question, also a terrible idea)? At the very least that shit lasts more than like 30 seconds. 

There's a trick to that. 

4 of us would combine $60 to form $240 ( CAD ) for 3.4 grams, then it's party time Friday and Saturday. 

Those are the only days to consume it since it'll knock you out cold when you finally sleep. 

I did ecstacy a few times. I recall logging in and mentioning it once when I did that, and Ed was cheering me on for a change. He probably did it a lot, I haven't touched it in maybe 12 years.  I was gifted 30 e pills and some dude around me consumed nearly all of them. Did it 3 times. 

Did Acid 3 times when I was younger, I do not like this, everytime I had a bad trip. Gremlin, Purple Particles and Sonic. Losing control kinda frightens me, you know when it kicks in and you're with your buddy laughing your asses off, yean I was laughing with scared and it's a long ass 8 hours.  

Weed... I prefer lower quality stuff, I'm so sensitive to ganja I only require 1 puff and I'm good, or else I might dehydrate and feel death nearby.  Oddly enough I'm mostly  comfortable smoking weed in solitude most of the time when I do it.  Some make fun of me for how easily weed gets me blitzed, but really it's a blessing. Just makes it cheaper to me ( seriously I never pay for it ) and I really have no desire to smoke it daily like some people do. 

Coke is very nice, but you can feel how it increases your pulse. 

Another thing I find about Coke. It prevents erections, ( confirmed, Gemini calls it coke dick ) however, it's still doable then you'll overperform.

Coke can make you poor. I don't see it as lethal unless you pull a Charlie Sheen and rip it all day every day

 

Posts: 24
0 votes RE: "Alright fuck my life, lets check the forum"

you are lonely

3 / 13 posts
This site contains NSFW material. To view and use this site, you must be 18+ years of age.