Message Turncoat in a DM to get moderator attention

Users Online(? lurkers):
3 posts
0 votes

I hate being a millennial bcof being associated with other millennials


Posts: 403

yuck

 

just joking

just joking  (soo ironic and cool without even trying rn  bruh  🤭🤭;p;p)

 

 

last edit on 9/28/2026 1:40:31 PM
Posts: 403
0 votes RE: I hate being a millennial bcof being associated with other mill...
13:41 She: just feel like tormenting y'all by reminding you all that millenial shallow vapid nihilistic Ironic humor is being relentlessly and ceaselessly mocked by gen z and myself
13:42 She: 🤭🤭😘😗 uhhyuhhbyeee
13:42 She: loserssssssssszz
13:43 She: loosuhuhuhuhuherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzz 🤭🤭;p;p
13:45 She: I have like zero respect for nihilism without a sincerity balance tbh
13:45 She: I am outing myself rnrnfrfr
13:45 She: mmhmm yupp just did that
13:46 She: I am a zoomer in old fugly millenial person disguise prob
13:46 She: eww sick of saying the word millennial now gonna go vomit
13:46 She: I was never like y'all
13:47 She: and thank GOD, I was roasting y'all while gen z was still picking their noses and carrying their baby blankets around
13:47 She: soo happy to have been leading that trend

 

just joking

just joking

 

 

Posts: 35732
0 votes RE: I hate being a millennial bcof being associated with other mill...

I would love an explanation to the ways you are similar yet different to your age group. 

I feel like I was born too early, and a bunch of stuff I wished for as a kid is here now.

(Be careful what you wish for amirite?)

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
3 posts
This site contains NSFW material. To view and use this site, you must be 18+ years of age.