Message Turncoat in a DM to get moderator attention

Users Online(? lurkers):
3 / 13 posts
Posts: 4465
0 votes RE: I freaking love that gen z is mocking millennial humor ;p;p

Another thing about cursive.

It seems to have a gender. Like, you can tell when a female wrote something as opposed to men, as women's handwriting is typically more pretty and even seems more curvy. 

A lost art it seems. 

Posts: 35732
0 votes RE: I freaking love that gen z is mocking millennial humor ;p;p

Cursive is female. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 35732
0 votes RE: I freaking love that gen z is mocking millennial humor ;p;p

For learning yes, it's good. Do they even use pens in schools anymore ?

Only if some freak of a teacher is that historian. 

It's not the norm. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
3 / 13 posts
This site contains NSFW material. To view and use this site, you must be 18+ years of age.