Message Turncoat in a DM to get moderator attention

Users Online(? lurkers):
10 / 13 posts
0 votes

I freaking love that gen z is mocking millennial humor ;p;p


Posts: 403

I have been mocking millenial humor for like freaking years now  )umm more like for my entire life),  and thank GOD that younger generation(s,  hopefully) are too,  because millenial humor **IS** immensely cringe and disgusting and very,  very dumb just pure retardation honestly

 

and I love,  love love love the the gen z humor trends of mixing sarcasm with heart  (instead of just empty shallow vapid nihilism),  because yass and I have been using that type of humor more than millennial nihilistic humor for my entire life as well.  looks like She is finally having her moment,  just joking because that is like way too main character syndrome and cringe millenial type of behavior aand I am going to go puke now  **vomits**

 basically,  YAY FOR POST NIHILISTIC STEREOTYPICALLY MILLENNIAL IRONIC HUMOR FINALLY HAVING ITS MOMENT IN THE SPOTLIGHT

just joking

just joking  (like totally soo sarcastic and not too eager or interested because laame)  🤭🤭;p;p

 

 

last edit on 9/28/2026 1:59:23 PM
Posts: 403
0 votes RE: I freaking love that gen z is mocking millennial humor 🤭🤭;p;p

 

13:41 She: just feel like tormenting y'all by reminding you all that millenial shallow vapid nihilistic Ironic humor is being relentlessly and ceaselessly mocked by gen z and myself
13:42 She: 🤭🤭😘😗 uhhyuhhbyeee
13:42 She: loserssssssssszz
13:43 She: loosuhuhuhuhuherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzz 🤭🤭;p;p
13:45 She: I have like zero respect for nihilism without a sincerity balance tbh
13:45 She: I am outing myself rnrnfrfr
13:45 She: mmhmm yupp just did that
13:46 She: I am a zoomer in old fugly millenial person disguise prob
13:46 She: eww sick of saying the word millennial now gonna go vomit
13:46 She: I was never like y'all
13:47 She: and thank GOD, I was roasting y'all while gen z was still picking their noses and carrying their baby blankets around
13:47 She: soo happy to have been leading that trend

 

just joking

just joking

 

 

Posts: 35732
0 votes RE: I freaking love that gen z is mocking millennial humor ;p;p

Bruh Gen Z is so irresponsible on their phones that Gen Alpha can't even fucking read.

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 2677
0 votes RE: I freaking love that gen z is mocking millennial humor ;p;p

Bruh Gen Z is so irresponsible on their phones that Gen Alpha can't even fucking read.

 Irresponsible how? As millennial I have no idea what you’re talking about and my screen time is absurd.

Posted Image

Posts: 4465
0 votes RE: I freaking love that gen z is mocking millennial humor ;p;p

Baby Boomers = Strong economy cause an explosion in population. They worked a summer job and bought cars and houses for cheap. Easier working conditions and better opportunities under strict rules. This generation gives a fuck and still control the world's super power. They invented many things and advanced modern technology greatly. 

Generation X = The keylatch children of the boomers. We'd come home when the parents were at work, from young we fended for ourselves in a sense. Excellent problem solving skills and like the boomers we witness the transition from analog to digital. This generation is rarely spoken about and first in line for great wealth transfer. Generally speaking GenX doesn't give a fuck, and is nothing like their parents or offspring. Generation X turned modern technologies in culture and advanced it alongside the boomers. 

Millennials = The offspring of both late boomers and Generation X. Unlike the 2 previous generations Millennials got the least beatings due to modern day demands, and clash with the boomers in practice.

The Millennials and the Boomers clash so hard, Generation X is invisible and very rarely spoken about even though some Millennials are the offspring of Gen X.

I reckon Gen X in general are cooler/more laid back parents than the boomers are.

Generation Z = Built different by modern communication technology, this is a digital generation that places more value in clout than the previous generations, probably by force. Still new in the fields of adulthood. Growing up in a world with less opportunity and high prices. Dating doesn't happen easily and less are interested in marriage or having children. This generation has an influx of virginity reaching higher up in age. 

.

.

.

To the Boomers, the Millennials are what they are taught not to be, while the Millennials share the same sentiment and formed a culture about being disrespectful to seniors. A form or prejudice.

Generation X is getting away, with the rare exception of younger generations wanting to blame them for shaping the world how it is. 

Now it seems like Millennials are starting to butt heads with the Gen Z's which might turn into another generational war. When the Boomers are all gone, and they will be soon, the Millennials will need a group to dump on. Some Millennials warn themselves of the consequences of disrespecting Gen X'ers, while Gen X is either amused by that or are indifferent toward it. 

In the end, the Golden Gen X will pass the wealth onto their children, just as the boomers are doing for them now. 

GenZ in general has a form of disdain for the generations before them, as they will be forced to group together as friends to hold down a home without family benefits. Because of this they will request for more socialism where more tax money will be used to support their less fortunate living conditions. Yes some Gen Z's are already very successful as there should be in a more populated world. In 2026 the 1% are those who have at least 30k in the bank. 

.

.

.

Generation Alpha.... Ai generation. Children of Millenials and Gen X. ( Wow Gen X spawned 3 generations, probably making a few Gen Betas now too, so make that 4. ) The oldest of the Alphas are currently 15 years old from 2010 to 2024 they are ALL here already. Wow. Personally I don't know too much about them but it's speculated here how they will be all about mental health awareness. By some miracle there are more Alphas than Gen Z's, roughly 100 million more.

Generation Beta..... Who are these people ?

 

Gemini said:

Generation Beta comprises individuals born between 2025 and 2039 who are expected to grow up as true "AI natives" in a world deeply integrated with automation, advanced technology, and shifting global demographics.

AI Integration: Unlike previous generations, Generation Beta will experience artificial intelligence, automation, augmented reality, and virtual reality as standard, foundational parts of education, healthcare, and daily life from birth

Family Dynamics: They are primarily the children of younger Millennials (Gen Y) and older Gen Z. Experts predict they will grow up in smaller family units, with parents potentially having children later in life and being more mindful of digital or screen-time boundaries.

Technology and Daily Life

Ai Intergration: Unlike previous generations, Generation Beta will experience artificial intelligence, automation, augmented reality, and virtual reality as standard, foundational parts of education, healthcare, and daily life from birth.

Immersive Tech: They will interact with hyper-personalized digital environments seamlessly, making them the first true post-pandemic, full-AI cohort.

Global and Environmental Pressures

Climate Realities: Demographers note they will grow up amidst ongoing environmental shifts, facing overlapping climate challenges like extreme weather, urbanization, and resource management.

Demographic Shifts: Global population distribution is predicted to shift, with a smaller relative percentage of this generation born in Asia-Pacific compared to historical trends, alongside rising economic influence from low- and middle-income nations.

 Generation Beta just might be the end of the financial system as we know it, everyone will have Ai agents in an autonomous world generating wealth for them. This in turn will make more people generous, and why own a vehicle when no one is really working their ass off to ride a robo taxi. 

If this generation is spoiled beyond belief, Ai will see them as... how should I put it... Not as nice as the GenZ's and up, and those generations can be pretty bad. At the same time they will have more feelings toward Ai and hooking up with bots will become more common. 

By instinct, when a male hits puberty his hormones will rage, and the number #1 goal in life in his teens will be getting laid. This doesn't come easy for most guys and by that point in time the easiest route to getting laid will be... Probably something beyond robotics, could be some form of neural link stimulation ( Latest Elon tech and others like it. Possibly Apple and Samsung or even Sony or whatever corporation does this. Under all that resource management electricity will be like a form of currency just like how it is with Ai tokenizing it's usage above it's operating costs.

Generation Beta is bound to have the least offspring, at least by ratio. Ai will outperform them in terms of invention, and I suppose it'll be extremely difficult to excite the female's instinct for choosing a partner. The Beta's will be called to populate and those parents will be rewarded as heroic, so the glue that holds our species together will probably come down to the reward of clout, where saying "I am a parent" is like saying "you're welcome".

Posts: 284
0 votes RE: I freaking love that gen z is mocking millennial humor ;p;p

The term is latchkey children not keylatch 

Posts: 35732
0 votes RE: I freaking love that gen z is mocking millennial humor ;p;p
Chapo said: 

Bruh Gen Z is so irresponsible on their phones that Gen Alpha can't even fucking read.

 Irresponsible how? As millennial I have no idea what you’re talking about and my screen time is absurd.

Gen Alpha can't read and has no respect for their teachers. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 4465
0 votes RE: I freaking love that gen z is mocking millennial humor ;p;p

Correct.

EDIT: And correct.

 

.

.

.

Gen X often makes jokes about being able to write in cursive, which is a form of code, or another language many of you don't understand lol

last edit on 9/29/2026 1:00:10 AM
Posts: 35732
0 votes RE: I freaking love that gen z is mocking millennial humor ;p;p

Dude cursive was dead in my age group and we were made to keep it alive as the last wave. 

Straight up gone now, these fucks speak in Emojii. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 4465
0 votes RE: I freaking love that gen z is mocking millennial humor ;p;p

Dude cursive was dead in my age group and we were made to keep it alive as the last wave. 

Straight up gone now, these fucks speak in Emojii. 

 I don't particularly like it either.

Some handwriting is so bad it's more decoding than reading. If I did it now, my brain will load for a few seconds before I scribble it out. 

It's very good for taking notes, and we all can read our own writing so that's a good thing.

It's also best when we need to capture ideas, it's faster than starting up a piece of hardware, though typing is king, it's nice to be able to scratch down ideas faster than hand printing. 

For learning yes, it's good. Do they even use pens in schools anymore ?

last edit on 9/29/2026 1:26:48 AM
10 / 13 posts
This site contains NSFW material. To view and use this site, you must be 18+ years of age.