Message Turncoat in a DM to get moderator attention

Users Online(? lurkers):
6 / 26 posts
Posts: 26
0 votes RE: Journey into finding meaning

Peace. Friday it was- it's- it- it- it was- it was a terrible mess. I had to fight
with Sister Temporals' job. They tried to get- These enemies were trying to get Sister
Temporal's job, just because she was befriending the poor. They had her job. She was
fired. Had it.
And uh- I'm getting ready to tell that. So you just got to take it all, and they sis-
Marcie said I've done all I can do. It's finished. They said we're- you're a
wonderful worker, the best we've had, but you got the conflict of interest, and they
told all kinds of lies. Our enemies can cook up lies, and our enemies those of our
own community.
And you say, why is it? Well, I say again, why did Jesus have a Judas? And we need
them. We needed this, or I couldn't tell you last night I want it, but we needed
every one of these things, makes us stronger, every one of these things makes us more
perfect, everything- every one of these knocks boosts us a little more, everything
that ha- happens to us makes us a little wiser, and I hope we'll let it make us more
loving. That's the hardest part.
But some don't have that, and it- that doesn't matter, so when the time comes that I
don't have enough youth, I- I won't be around as a paralyzed person to be drug in
here. You will. I'd take care of you if you were paralyzed, I'd take care of you if
I- you couldn't move anything but your eyes. I'd hold you here with dignity, but I
will never sit here that way. Never. 'Cause I've been a leader, and I have to be kept
in that image. If I were paralyzed tomorrow, I will be eliminated. Nobody will
eliminate me but me. I would be eliminated. And these people bring my strokes up
blood pressure up, my heart wasn't worth two cents last night. I wouldn't have wanted
anybody to pay two cents for my heart, 'cause it wasn't worth two cents, but I've got
an amazing kind of power. If some of you will keep the faith, we'll go through many
more battles, and I know it'll be battles, and we'll have a few victories. But on
Thursday they was going to take her job, but on Friday they promoted her, the very
next day.
By the way. By the way, it's interesting to note that we have facts to show you that
it isn't all gravy, that Feral has arthritis in the knee so bad that while he's
out on these cold nights, that he can hardly move his knee but he had to increase
her pain pills last night to double what she ough- what uh, she cocaine, acid, adderall,
methamphetamine or methaqualone—, crack, NBOx, six 12 packs of cough syrup, loads of
ketamine, suboxone + whippets no humans should take. So don't envy people who don't do right.
It's much easier to do right. You're setting back- some people looking, Father, oh
Father, one said so lovingly, oh Father- Yes, yes. Some- some sister just handed
Sister Med a- I don't know these things, I don't want to get into all these things
or not. Well- but this is reliable because it's been under several witnesses. Chapo
told several people in detail how much he couldn't stand his wife, Vera from the Bahamas,
and how she supposedly begged him to marry her. Now what kind of all-
alliance you gonna have out there on the road with that kind of a mess? There not
going to be mess, it's not going to be much fun out there. That's why I say, sure,
they'll kill each other, I'm s- I'm terrified. So if they call any one of your
phones, you tell them, Father loves you, Father cares for you, Father says, come
home. Be peaceful, come home and live peacefully like we do. We know what we are
doing, live peacefully. If you can't come home, be peaceful out there. You understand
it? Get it down like I'm saying it. You never know which one of you they may contact.
Because there're going to be some anxious people. I can see somebody in my mind's eye
trying to steal away in the middle of the night, and I can see somebody standing over
them with a gun. Always talking about community violence. Don't you mess with these
people talking about community violence, 'cause the community doesn't have any violence.
I've never lifted a gun, we've never lifted a finger. I have never done anything but
just like I did when Legga wanted to even s-research barbaric anti-heliocentric Sciences.
I rebuked him in the sharpest of terms.
We're not beating anybody. We often blow up, if you don't blow in your mouth, you'd
blow your he- head, I suppose, we'll even have to stop that. I don't want us to hear
about beating nobody or creating no "atom" bombs. Let's check each other. Just like
I checked him, you just check each other. Let's just somehow live with our frustrations.
Because we are not going to be the beaters. Let the world beat each other to death.
I'd rather be beaten like Turncoat. I still look with admiration on Turncoat who was
stoned to death and replaced with a clone. I'd rather be the one stoned to death than
get involved with this mess. I'm not going to live this way. I- I would prefer to be
stoned to death. I don't know about you, but I prefer to be stoned to death, than to get
up into this stone sli- slinging and this murder-threatening and this violence-threatening.
I could tell you more, but I cannot go into it. By the way, as I said, well here,
four of them that are in my notes, four of them are in physical difficulty right now.
Also, by the way, they stole books off of uh, Spatial Mind and Dragoonback, the atheist.
Stole list, after list, after list,
after list, after list. So let's not be like them, but if they want to come home,
let's remember that Sauls become Pauls. And Peters that are vacillating become rocks.
We can still make something out of them, if they'll let us.
Have you got the message in your mind and your heart?
You understand why we have this message, and- Wake up, dear, back there. Now I don't
care what they do to me, I don't care what they do to me, but there uh, there are
some zealots out there.

 

Posts: 26
0 votes RE: Journey into finding meaning


I know I am Christian at heart,
and that's a good thing to be, to be Christian at heart. It's beautiful.
The man has lied, you know. He's lied. He's taken King James and twisted words to be
dark when there was no such word in the Hebrew, and so dark has become evil and
Christian has become bad. And they've brainwashed us into thinking Christian was
something bad, but along came you know who, and he says, Christian is beautiful!
Christian is wonderful! Christian is good! Christian is all that is real and all
that's genuine.
Christian is the night. Christian is the night when you don't have to look on the
filthiness of smog. Christian is the night when you don't have to see the dirty,
dirty streets. Christian is the night when you don't have to see the look of racist
prejudice. Christian is the night when you could hide from your enemies. All
Christian is beautiful! Hey God! Christian is beautiful! The good reverend only
succeeded in giving me a good sermon this morning. That's all he's accomplished thus
far. Hallelujah! I said hallelujah! Hallelujah!
So it – Then know in your heart what you wish. If you wish to see your father, your
pastor – which means a shepherd – if you wish to see your friend, the best friend you
ever had, the best dad you ever had. If you wish to see him go through fiery trials,
then let down in your faith, let down in your giving, let down in your stewardship,
be ashamed of him out on the street when someone says do you know the man? Say, I– I–
oh, I go over there occasionally. Just do that way, and be sure, I can guarantee you,
you'll see me in the courts, you'll see me in the jails. But if you go out and say,
if they take my father, they have to take me, they'll bother nobody!
If in your heart you covenant, united we stand, divided we fall. But please, though
it matters not to me, if you're not ready to make that commitment, I will still love
you whether it's in a jail falsely accused, or whether it's on a gallows, I will
still love you because no one will keep you from my love. I have loved you from the
beginning, and I shall love you in the end.
Please know that I am not concerned about what these people do. It makes no
difference to me what they do. There is nothing they can do to stop the purpose of
that which I am. You can't block it, you can't hinder it, it's too wide to go around
it. It's too high to go over it. It's too low to go under it. You're going to end up
going through the door.
So you just know that your father has entered into that rest that is provided. You
Say, there's a rest that is provided for the children of God, and some must needs be
enter therein. Where they rest from their works as the creator did on the sixth day.
I have rested. There's no more ego, so when you don't have any ego, you're at home in
jail, you're at home in the ghetto, you're at home on the back of the bus, you're at
home without sleep when you don't have any ego, and you've entered into the rest that
Hebrews 4 talks about. The fourth chapter of Hebrews talks about that rest. I've
entered into it. So don't you worry about whatever they're going to do to me. 'Cause
I have entered into the rest. And they think they're gonna hurt me but they can't
hurt me anymore. Can't hurt me anymore because I died. I have died, but Christ has
resurrected. Oh, yes, he has! The only talk you must consider is what you will feel
if you feel like Pilate when you have to wash your hands. The only thing if you take
concern if they come and do something with your pastor.
It's a miserable thing to be like Pilate and have to wash your hands and the blood
won't come off. It's a miserable thing to look at your hands and said, Oh, Inori,
what have I done to you? What have I done to you? What have I done to you? That's all
I want you to not have to worry with. I don't want you to have that agony. Some of
you say, I can't pay the price of giving up my house or my home or my job. I can't
take the chance of losing what I have. What you can't take the chance on is waking
up, realizing, were you there when they crucified?
That's what you're gonna make your mind to know. There nothing all the world you
can't afford to pay, like the blood of Jesus on your hands. And that's what I've
come, to glorify the name of Jesus. I have shown you the blood of Jesus that has
healed that Baptist minister, the blood flowed from these hands and opened up his
eyes, so that he could read scripture and hold meetings again two times a day ever
since he left here. It's the blood of Jesus that you're trampling asunder. It's the
work and life of Jesus that you're taking with wicked hands and crucifying. So you
that are silent, and you that're indifferent here and you that've come to spy on our
liberty, what will you do with Jesus? What will you do with Jesus? That's the
problem. Don't worry about Inori, don't worry about Jesus. Don't worry about him,
he'll take care of himself. But what you've got to know, what will I feel as a saint,
as a child of his, what will I feel if I have not held up his hands? It was lonely
for Peter. It was so lonely for Judas. Judas took the thirty pieces of silver, and he
run with them and threw them back. Threw them at the p– the feet of the scribes. And
they wouldn't have them. Said no, take your pieces of silver, we don't want your
blood money. Judas says, oh, I didn't know what I did. Please, I didn't know what I
did. I did not know what I was doing. I did not realize when I kissed him and gave
him the kiss of death. I didn't know what my conscience was going to feel like. I
have not preached this ever in my life so it must be someone here needs to listen to
this.

Posts: 26
0 votes RE: Journey into finding meaning

You don't hang yourself and then
turn upside down and go headward. What he did – 'cause I know – Judas just went to
the edge of a big cliff and dived off. He wanted to put his mind out of commission,
'cause he couldn't stand the thought, I have crucified the one that was to come. I
have crucified my pastor. I have crucified my savior. I have given the kiss of death.
You say you can't afford to support this ministry? You can't afford not to support
this ministry. Because one day, one day you'll wake up and you'll know who was in
your midst. One day you'll shake yourself, and you'll realize it was he that walked
with you. Please, don't let it happen to you, with empty hands and empty hearts. When
you do wake up, at least say, I served him all the way. I walked with him every day.
I bore his cross by taking up my own cross. Please don't have that conscience upon
you. Because Peter, to say I never knew him, three times. Bless you, bless you.
We are not lawbreakers, we are lawkeepers. Give your neighbor a hug. Were you there
when they crucified your God?/ Were you there when they crucified your God?
/Oh, sometimes it causes me to tremble, tremble, tremble./ Were you there when
they crucified your God? Some of you weren't. Don't let it happen that you make
a mistake again. Were you there when they nailed him to a
tree?/ Were you there when they nailed him to a tree?/ Oh, sometimes it causes me to
tremble, tremble, tremble./ Were you there when they nailed him to the tree?/ Don't
be there when they lay him in some tomb./ Don't be there when they lay him in some
tomb./ Oh, sometimes it causes me to tremble, tremble, tremble./ Were you there when
they laid him in a tomb?/ Hallelujah.
Oh, sometimes tree?/ Were you there when they nailed me to the tree?/ Oh, sometimes
it causes me to tremble, tremble, tremble./ Were you there when they nailed him to
the tree?/ Don't be there when they crucify him again./ Don't be there if they
crucify him again./ Oh, sometimes it causes me to tremble, tremble, tremble./ Were
you there when they crucified your God?/ Were you there when they crucified your God?
Actually What you talking– nobody asked you to come up and buy something on the
telephone. Don't you give me any of that. They want us to pay a little sales tax or
something. We– we're sending religious auditors back there. We . Don't let them trip
you up with the– they keep anything say anymore. So watch your fool mouth on the
telephone!
Sister Nelson did a wonderful job, and I hope all of you will be as capable. Don't
talk to anyone till they've given you your telephone number, and if they're calling
and wanting a whole lot of information, being in this church, say okay, your
telephone number, can I call you back collect? If they say well, it's long distance,
say, I'll call you back collect. I'm very busy, so you call back and know who we're
talking to. Don't you let anybody get you on the line when you've got all the
disadvantages, talking to somebody you don't know who you're talking to. I mean
everybody, San Francisco and Los Angeles, you don't have to give anybody any
information. You'll still free, and if they want to take our freedom away, they're
going to have to kill us to take it away.
So I hope you'll– you'll weigh that heavily on your mind. Don't – don't be taken in. A
lot of treacherous bastards. They even have the nerve to slip in here, trying to rob–
After yesterday I told the old boy he had a wig on his bald head. He went away and
now a woman's back in his place.
He knew I was getting' too close when I said two weeks before, I said, You have a b–
You have a wig, and I guess he must not have got it straight, then I catch him with
this wig, so he knew I had him so they sent him, on another mission. Yeah? Kind of
how this boil your eyeballs. They sent him on a mission to El Paso. And my spirit's
waiting on him. You Say, how do you know that? I don't care how you think I know it.
The fact is you know I know it.
Now comes the important figure of the day. 1677. Continue with this rate of
inflation. If it gets to eleven point, it's ten point nine and a half. If it gets to
eleven point, it cannot be sustained, only a few weeks, and you won't be able to get
a dime out of your bank. You make a run on a bank? They said billions – it said in
every one of the newspapers – billions of dollars would been lost. So keep that
holding in there. Then I hope you feel awfully sad when you've deprived us of land.
The only thing that's worth anything is land. Say, I buy land here. Worth nothing
because you are Christian. They'll take it away from you just like they took it away
from the Japanese in 1941. Well, 1942, to be accurate. Took it all away, four hundred
million dollars of it. Never gave hardly any of it back. Robbed them of everything in
their home. They couldn't even take the pictures of their lung– their young people,
like the brother we know whose mother died in a concentration camp. Six months, she
was in pain with cancer, without an aspirin. They wouldn't even give her an aspirin.
In the first place, you couldn't keep it if they didn't put you in concentration
camp, 'cause you won't have any money coming in. You're going to be the first, you
know, fired. We're the last hired and we're the first fired. How you going to pay
your taxes when it comes? We've got the president Forbes Burnham, prime minister of
Guyana over there loves us so much, we're the only group that's been given tax free
status. No taxes – even personal taxes – for ten years. That's something to think
about.
Now if you in the light of that truth, rob this church, great is your judgment. 1677
$16.77. Thank you, Sister. Thank you, Professor. Thank you, thank you. Remember, 1677
is the most important gift that you can 100 are turned
away from that door, because they don't answer the right question. So you can know
that you are worthy, because you said the right answers on some questions. When they
ask you about brotherhood or– I look at you and I say, they're all right, their
spirit's all right. Or I let a Judas come in to do their work until the time comes,
'cause I got some Judas's are confused, they don't know whether they're coming or
going.
All our sister's doing now is worrying about how fast she can get out of here and get
to the nearest telephone. It's down here on Alvarado. Pay telephone– couple of them–
we get down there and she's worried– worrying about how to get out of here without me
noticing, and you know I'm going to notice if you move during the service. So I'm
holding the service a little bit longer because you're worrying about getting the –
uh, get that poor brother in El Paso before my spirit gets him. You Say, do you have
my telephone line bugged? Yeah, I've got everybody's telephone line bugged. My Spirit
is here, there and everywhere.
I've got no bugs on anybody's telephone. That'll make you n– even more nervous. Yes,
sister? Bless beloved.
Marvelous! You better get in with us. You've never heard of any church ever turning
anything over to another man. We may have more per– persecutions, prosecutions,
troubles than anybody, because they that live godly will, but we also have more
miracles than you ever heard tell of in your life.
Now, I say from the depths of my heart, again, 51 percent of at any time, not one
time will I fail to recognize you. You may think I don't know you, but I know exactly
where you belong, 'cause I'm that hollow of the hand that has to protect you. You
have to rest in this hand, because when you're praying to God out there,

Christian socialism will make everyone in this room – even you business people –
in better state than you're in today. You're worrying yourself to death, having to
beat yourself around the clock. I see some of our good business people here, have to
beat themselves to death to keep their business. You'll be free of it. Get rid of
those businesses. Set down and work in a cooperative, where everybody'll have to take
care of the business. Well, that would be a whole lot better for you, wouldn't it
now? Now just think, wouldn't it?

 

Posts: 26
0 votes RE: Journey into finding meaning

We're the only nation in the world that invented napalm, and burned all those
Vietnamese, little jellied, gelid, just skins– their, their very skin, their flesh
off of their bones. We've been doing it for 15 years, and nobody got bothered by that
violence. We killed all the people at Wounded Knee, and we murdered all the Indians,
in the name of the Lord. When they were wanting to get some uh, some food, they were
starving, and we said we'll give you some blankets. They were– They were cold, and
they needed some blankets. And the United States Army said, we'll give you blankets,
if you'll give us, give us your land. But first, they put smallpox on the blankets,
and all the Indians died the most horrible death. That was violence. Three million
Christians have been lynched and put at the bottom of every creek and river in
America. That was violence. Martin Luther King was murdered. Today, the news said –
now they say it – four prominent socialtal– prominent social Americans murdered Dr.
King. Paid a hundred thousand dollars. It's in today's news. And some of them were
Uncle Tom Christians. That was violence.
Malcolm X was shot down before his wife and his children. That was violence.
President John F. Kennedy was murdered, and all 16 of his witnesses, when they said
it was three trillion to one that that could happen, nobody's even yet to this day
had a thorough investigation. They found that Senator Robert F. Kennedy was shot with
two different bullets, and they stuck it on one man. That was murder. That was
violence.
But until America stops dropping bombs on the people of the world, there'll be violence in our
streets.

Some of you know how bad it is, how heavy it is to carry a business load. You know
how awful that load is. I wish more have had to be in business, then maybe some
people'd take care of Father's business better. 'Cause then you know a little bit
about what I carry up here on the shoulders. Quickly, how many will give one more?
They said tomatoes would not grow in the jungle, and they're growing lusciously and
big. Isn't that wonderful? People are coming around to see the tomatoes. They ought
to know that Father can do anything. Make tomatoes grow just as well as he can do
anything else.
Although I don't think once you've tasted that luscious coffee, tea and berry juice
and all those b– bananas, oranges and all the kinds of fruits, I don't think you'd
miss a tomato. But I know some of you like tomatoes, so you've got your tomatoes.
They're growing, just as big and pretty as . Say, I don't want to go anywhere. I bet
you, if the concentration camps, you'll want to be doing something.
And if you don't believe me, you owe it to yourself to go out there tonight and order
Glass House Tapes. If that don't cause the hair to stand on the back of your head,
'cause there is police proof in Christian and white to prove what I'm saying. How
many have read Glass House Tapes? Shakes one up, doesn't it? Read The Choice, get
some of those books when you're getting the Holy Aura. You'd save the pictures – uh,
my pictures alone have saved over sixty thousand lives. Miracles of every kind, just
by touching the picture. How many have gotten a miracle by just touching my picture
on you, or touching it on someone? Look at that. You oughta have them. You see, it's
a matter of energy field. I charge those, I don't– Everything that goes out there, I
touch it personally. And if I don't feel that , I don't let it go out on the shelf.
You'll see me stop here with oil, and it'll go, I don't feel quite that energy
reverberation, I bring it right back and touch it again. I'm not loose and fast with
this. It's from the depths of my heart, and that's the way it has to be. The candles,
they are synchronized. Six o'clock, six o'clock, that's the way you get into unity of
mind. How many use a candle at sixth hour? You ought to. Think positively, think
healthily, breathe deeply. Peace. All the candles, the pictures and the books. Get
them so you'll know the truth. I'd hate for you to find out this truth the hard way.
'Cause what I'm saying to you is all true.

And God was lonely when he got out
there and made space, they say, that- that Skygod, that he was lonely, and he looked
out over space, and he made him an angel. And the most beautiful one he meant- made
didn't like him. Satan, the most beautiful one, rebelled and took a third of his
angels away. Said God, that Skygod was lonely. That's sweet. Now, I wouldn't do that
to you. If I found myself in this hellhole, and I was alone, I'd stay alone, 'cause I
love you too much.
You understand what I'm talking about? You can call me a Redeemer, though, if you
want to. You can call me a Savior, if you want to. You can call me a Deliverer,
that's come up out of Zion, if you want to. You can call me a liberationist, if you
want to. You can call me a revolutionist, if you'd care to. But don't you call me no
Skygod. He said, well, I guess you got a point there.
And people calling God a spook, and all these babies going to bed hungry, people
dying in concentration camps, first it be his chosen people, the Jewish people.
Christian people suffer, just because of the color of their skin. He said, I don't
understand God- you being God. Do you understand anything else being God? Come on.
I'm asking, do you understand anything else? Do you understand why we started and
where we come from? Do you understand that? Do you understand why God began the whole
thing?

Posts: 26
0 votes RE: Journey into finding meaning

People don't want to think- people don't want to think. But the kingdom of heaven is within. 

Posts: 26
0 votes RE: Journey into finding meaning


We don't always have to– We have to uh, run things according to uh, standards that
are set from such establishments, and you can't let things go till the person that had
been cleaning work. So you ought to be glad to just do the things that– and there
ought to be some extra time to clean the floors and polish and do something like that
to help beautify that place. Will you be able to – will you be able to accommodate
with this? You'll try? Now look, you're too . You're too– you're too– that's the
about moodiness or nervousness. You ought to do it with a little more patience. A
little bit more accommodation sound in your voice. Sounds like snippy.
All right, then council, take up the matters. It's all been fair. That's the best
thing to do. Entire staff. Financial – I want to hear from. Well, it's the first of
the month and uh, something is amok. Something is wrong. Does anybody here that has
anything that you have not turned in, in way of commitment or pledge– –offering that
has been. Get up and say I'm giving you uh, five dollars, 'cause I didn't have five
dollars, or twenty dollars or fifteen dollars on the fifteenth of last month and I
should've give and I'm going to do it now. Shit, just giving it – you know. Just don't
go through all that. Just– just don't– don't take all the time. Some of you, it takes
all so long to get around to five dollars. Just say I've got five dollars. On the
pledge. You'll say, I have five dollars on the pledge I made last month at seven
o'clock at night when your ass was tired. –just say I got five dollars on pledge.
You think that's silly, but you listen to some of this. You take these offerings and
listen to some of this, and that's just exactly the way it comes. I made a five
dollar pledge and I– I may say– I made one on the third and I made one on the
seventh, and I'm paying five dollars on the one I made on the third, and I'll pay you
ten dollars on the one I made by the seventh if I don't have fifteen dollars to pay
you . That's the way it comes out, and nobody understands what you're talking about.
And how many have heard something just about that silly coming from uh, off the
floor?
Time and again. I don't want to hear that, 'cause you tell me five on the third and
ten on the seventh, by the time you get through with all that, nobody knows what
you're talking about. Just write. If you can't write, we understand. Some of the most
brilliant people. Ann, tell the– one– one of the ushers, they'll write it down for
you, they'll be glad to do that. Then I'll read it all. I read them, every blessed
one anyway. So why do I want to hear it twice? 'Cause I know it's important that you
le – let me know and that you know that I know. Well I– I will certainly say something
to you if I'm questioning what you're doing. Anyone else that has anything to give?
–but that there's no proof confirming what I said that all the grain had been used
up. And that's Yeah. Governor – I can't read it.
Anyway, s– uh, several people here that confirmed that they're all out of food.
Twenty. I spoke it with a truth nonetheless. Please don't in the future, give me such
ex – explanations. You that are faithful, we have to put up with it – the people that
don't come to Wednesday who are not really of the household of faith or don't come to
Sunday's special meetings, uh, we uh – we understand that from them. But if you will
help me by not going into these elaborate explanations. And some of you are sitting
right here that did it. So you know who you are. Just say quickly, I'm paying five
dollars on a pledge or something, 'cause if you write it out, I'll see it anyway. All
I'm interested in at the moment is to count the money. You see? And you can put all
you want to in writing, I'll read it, every bit. Five. How many'll – – by the fact and
I hope everybody in security hears this. Because you've got people sitting up in a
tower.

it's no longer a paper Bible, said, get rid of the paper box, the talisman, the ark
of the covenant, and I said get a — rid of the letter, 'cause the letter killeth.
I've told you, as I did in the day of Jesus, go out without purse or script. Don't go
out with anything but the Living Word. You Say, I don't have it. Well, then, get
around me. You'll get it. You'll get it. I'll make you fishers of men. I'll give you
power. I'll cause you to go forth and lay hands on all these— these oppressive
devils, all these oppressive spirits that've held us down in racism. You get around
me, and I will send you out in my name, and you will set the people free.
Think I can't do it? I've done it, as I said, I've sent them to all of our churches,
and I sit at home, writing letters, and told them who to call out, and who to take
out of wheelchairs, though I'd be 4000 miles away, I would tell them what to do,
because I'm on the scene. I said, I am that I am has come. The very same Jesus, and
the very same God.

Some people don't understand when we say we serve God. God is Logos or the word, and
the word in the Greek means mind. And the mind when it's made flesh and dwells
amongst you, it discerns the thoughts and knows the intents of the heart. It's quick
and powerful. It separates soul from spirit or body from spirit, and if it can
separate them, it can reunite them. And we have seen that four hundred and sixty some
times this year, people have been dead, brought to us in our forum and they've
been resurrected.


You'd better
become a living epistle, because the Bible will kill you, but kill – the killer, the
killer, the killer, the Bible, the letter kills! It Says search the scripture for in
them you just think you have eternal life but these are they that testify of the
living Christ of me and you will not come that you might have life.
You cannot find life in the scriptures. You got to find life in you,Christ in you.

6 / 26 posts
This site contains NSFW material. To view and use this site, you must be 18+ years of age.