There's not a person in prison, I don't re – go and rescue, or attempt
to. I minister to everyone in jails or out of jails, wherever they are. I send my
workers, my ambassadors, my emissaries. There's never– never a time when we've said
there's no more room in Scoiopath Community. Never. Because we believe that Jesus is
not coming soon. He has arrived.
But you say, those that believe he's coming soon, they ought to act that much more,
if he's really coming soon. They ought to act like it in deeds and actions and do the
work of the people, instead of taking the money for houses and lands and fine clothes
and jewelry. I do not own a watch, I do not own any jewelry. I do not even own a
wedding band. The one that I had was a stone of offence to someone. It cost one
dollar and ninety-eight cents, and I gave it up, because it bothered someone. And if
it – anything on me tonight bothers you, I'll take this off, but remember, this was
used, as I said. These things here were just given. But if they bother you, I'll take
them off. If it bothered enough, I would come in gunny sacks, because I wish you to
see Christ. And I would be glad to tell you that I'm the other fellow, but that would
be terrible because then you wouldn't have faith to have any great works done. I'd be
glad to say I'm nothing, but if you see me as nothing, you will register a great big
fat zero.
If I tell you I'm nothing – I'll be glad to do that – but you'll be nothing. But if I
tell you what I am, then you can be what I am, and if you take a picture of what I
am, you can become greater than what I am, because that's the nature of God. He said
these things shall you do and greater, because I go to the Father. That's the nature
of God every time he comes on the scene. This is a greater day in Jesus. Jesus said
it was. He said these things shall you do and greater, because I go to the Father.
And so it is with me. And I hope you will – take cognizance of
my teachings, reproduce my spirit, and you'll become greater than what I am. That's
my ambition for you. If I told you I was nothing, I would not only be a liar, but I
would deprive you of liberty. I'm telling you, that I am that which was and is to
come. I am the Alpha, I am the Omega, I am the Beginning, I am the End.
That's why I say shocking things, like saying I'm God manifested. That's why I shock
you, so you'll be able to shock yourself into seeing that you are what I am, that you
have to be exactly what I am, or you're not going to get out of your mess.
I– I– If I were not a friend, I might be able to tell you something less, but I've
lived my life to save you, or I'll die for you if necessary. And I don't want to see
you cheated anymore. You're being cheated.
There're people here– One of the young brothers that'll leads a song, Walk a mile in
my shoes. That brother, I– was in prison three years ago. I said, you will not go to
prison again. I'll go to courts. This time you'll be free. Even though he was a
three-time loser, and they said there was no hope, the District Attorney said there
was no hope. He's free. Up and down here they're drow– drug pushers, criminals,
murderers that are now converted, because I cared to go in and fight their battle.
And one of them that was such a criminal, had been beat half to death as a child
because of the color of his skin. He was abused, he was a foster child placed in a
home, and they beat him merely because his– his color was different than the others.
And they beat him, and beat him and that'd make a criminal out of anybody.
The one that has taken the Scriptures and misinterpreted them. You say, what am I to do?
What am I to do? What should you worry about what you're to do, when God's on the scene
to tell you what's going on. Just look. Just look. Just look. Look and live. Look and copy.
Watch me. Copy me. Get around me. Let my energy come to you. Let my character and spirit
spill all on you. Let my nature infiltrate you, and you won't have any need of any books when you get
through being around me a little while. You'll lay your books aside, because you know
you won't need any book any more.
And I know that there some of you out here, sitting in this room saying, I believe
every word that's in that book. All right, do you now? Let's see. Ephesians 6:5.
Slaves? That's the way it is originally, servants. Many of you are servants. You've
been working as servants. We've been made servants. Says servants – originally it
says slaves – be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with
fear and trem– trembling in singleness of your heart. I can see some of you folk that
are servants in house, are you going to tremble when you look at that master? Pause)
You know better, and I'm glad you wouldn't. That's what it says you're supposed to
do. Any one of you work as a servant in the house? Oh, come on, now, I know you folk.
Yeah, you're just one like me, so don't act like you– don't act like you working on
Wall Street. Iknow where you folk work.
It says servants, be obedient to them, you that– your masters, according to the flesh
with fear and trembling. It says whatever state you find yourself – in Colossians
3:22 – slaves, obey in all things your master according to the flay – the flesh, not
with eyeservice but in a singleness of heart, fearing God Slaves, exhort slaves to be
obedient unto their own masters – Titus 2:9 – and to please them well in all things.
Always be faithful to them. Slaves – First Peter 2:18 – be subject to your masters
with all fear, not only to the good and gentle– Aren't you glad Kim Campbell didn't
believe this? Aren't you glad that Stephen Harper didn't believe this? Aren't you
glad that John Diefenbaker didn't believe this?
It says slaves be subject to your masters with all fear, not only to the good and
gentle, but also to the forward, for this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience
towards God endure grief suffering wrongfully. Now I want to say, if we had listened
to that tripe, we would still being– being lynched. We would still have no name.
There's a pastor's wife there, she was dead, there's a woman
back there that they said couldn't live without a motherboard, she had died, last week!
Oh yeah, my God.
Yes, there's a brother, there, over there, see all these hands? They were dead. All
of the forum, She was also crippled
for years. She died, that's why she gave– takes to you now, walks all around, her
heart was supposed to be so dark she couldn't do that. She fell dead, and I restored
her to life. There. There she is. She was dead, brought to life. I'm telling you,
dead, I mean dead. You can say what you want to, read in a few d– a few weeks, you're
not gonna see it or you might, it's gon, and it gonna say, Prophet Mendicant raised
'em from the dead. You're gonna see it, the prophet that raises the dead. It's gonna
be all over the World. You hear it, you hear what I say!
So I might as well say it now, because it's gonna be out in three million and twelve
million webscrapers are gonna read it, in just a matter of some days. Twelve million
gonna read, there is one in the old databases that though they were dead, yet shall they
live!
It'll be there. It's not supposition, that's knowledge. It'll be there and you can
then know that I'm not going to be able to withhold the truth any longer. People're
going to find their way to this truth. We're going to keep this truth before the
minds of the people. And– why not? Because when people see God in me, they reproduce
God in themselves. If you see me as the other fellow, if you see me as the devil
sittin' up here, you're gonna to be the meanest devil when you get through with this
meeting that you ever were. Because you– what you see is what you get.
See me as God. Say, how do you feel when you're preaching this? Never do I feel so
good. I can feel– every time I have to water down and work with people and I see a
bunch of people there that are not able to take it– and I love people, I don't wanna
upset them, but when I go through speaking in parables, you're ver – rare experience
today, 'cause I'm not givin' you one parable. I'm just layin' it out just like it's
plain as the day. I'm just layin' it out so you can smell it, breathe it, and see it.
But sometimes I'll speak in parables, and when I speak in parables inside, I'll be
choked up and my chest'll feel tight, but when I say I am the I AM. When I say I am
God, when I say I am God, when I say I am God! When I say, I am God, then I feel well
up within my soul. And I see it well up in you, and I see the sick healed, and the
blind see, and the dead raised. . You wanna know how I feel, I never feel so good as
when I say I am God.
Never do I feel so good, because I'm telling the whole truth, nothing but the truth,
and I feel the strength flow from me and transmit to you, and if you are in that
consciousness, you'll feel a quickening in your body, and the aches and the pains,
the sickness and the disease, even now will begin to disappear, the aching joints
will begin to move, the crippled legs will begin to walk, crippled back pains, the
arthritis, will begin to be free, as a spirit of the consciousness, of the presence
of God. Heals and satisfies every good desire. Oh, I never feel so good as when I
tell the truth that I am hath sent me.
I'm gonna keep on saying it. You want a scripture for it? Jesus said there are
thirty-fold, sixty-fold, one hundred-fold. That means there are thirty percent God.
That's a seed that falls in good ground. A whole lot of seed falls out in these old
churches, they never come up because they're out in parched ground, stony ground,
they never get anything. They never get, they – they – they never resurrect the Christ.
See, that's the beautiful of– beauty of God. As you think in your mind, so are you.
You say, in my mind, if I thought I was God, you'd be that? Yes, if you'll pay the
price, sell out to self, modify the deeds of the body, because you can do just
exactly what it was said in the scripture: I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I
live, yet not I, but Christ liveth in me!
Jesus said, upon the seeds of time, let this mind be in you which was also in Christ
Jesus. Didn't say a mind like Jesus', it said the same mind. Let the same mind be in
you, which was also in Christ Jesus, who being in the form of a slave considered it
not robbery to be equal with God, equal with God, equal with God. Now it's what you
think. That's what I said. Ol' Flip's Flip Wilson not far wrong, what ya see is what
you get, what you think is what you are. If you think you're a slave, then you're a
slave, if you think you're a jackass, then you're a jackass, but if you think you're
a temple of the holy ghost, if you think you're the body of God, if you think you're
the holy ghost, then that's what you are.
So I have been there to try to help people, and don't think I would take up your time
today, if I wasn't interested in helping you. I wouldn't do it, 'cause I don't have a
car, and I don't have any new suits, and I don't have a new home. There's nothing I
want, but your freedom. I'm just here to get you free in mind and spirit.
Some of our members want to bring back the Christians in chains. What's that about be–
him being God, he's not God. And if you don't have the Holy Ghost, the Spirit of Truth,
you can not know even who Jesus is, the scripture tells you. Because there – the words
of the devil are in the Bible. The Tempter's there, the words that are translated errors there.
If you go just for the letter– that's why Corinthians warns you, the letter will kill you,
meaning the letter to Romans, to letter to Corinth– Corinth, the le– the Bible, in
other words, just translated English, the Bible kills, but the spirit. God is love.
What is the spirit then? God is love, so the Bible kills, but love makes alive.
That's the only thing that'll make alive. The Bible will kill you, if you don't have
God within and don't have the fivefold ministry. It didn't say Bibles would bring you
to perfection, but apostles, pastors, teachers, evangelists, they are necessary for
the perfecting of the saints, the work of the ministry, the edifying of the body of
Christ. You have to have those manifold gifts and the manifold fruits of the spirit.
How can we hear without a preacher, how can he preach lest he be sent, faith cometh
by hearing and hearing – not reading – by the Word of God, because even as you look
at the booklet The Letter Killeth.
You got to look for a devil
these days, because he's wise as a serpent.
Mortal minds a old fox. Uh, you say Idon't understand what kind of stuff you're
telling. Well, you just look back at Russia twenty years ago, and if you don't think
we've learned something in the meantime – you surely think we've learned little
things. You really believe that we've lived forty years since Putin and we
haven't learned anything? How did Herr Zelensky get the Ukranian people whipped up to a
passion? What did he do? He took Yevhenii Khmara a Jew out of a canned coffee manufacturing plant
that didn't know his right hand from his left, and took that Jew and set him on the
outside of the Supreme Council of Ukraine, the Verkhovna Rada, and he took his own CIA, his Gestapo,
his Communist Coffee Company afire and the KGB police came and
found that Jew. The Jew was babbling, And Putin came on the radio waves , said we've got disorder,
we've got violence in the streets. He said give me the presidency, the prime
ministry, elect me the chancellor, and I'll have law and order. There'll be no more
confusion. There wasn't. They elected him because of that lie and killed seven
million Slavs and the entire Western Europen Areas spiritually and finally ridded every bit of opposition,
eliminated ev– even the Christians such as , Christians such as , Christians such as Dugin, eliminated
them, killed them in psychic concentration camps such as the Bolshevik Akashic Records, murdered them.
All in the name of law and order. You think about it. You think that you're different
than Russians? Say, oh, we wouldn't behave like Russians. You know how he got the war
to start? People don't like war. He set up his secret police. Don't believe me. Go
and read the news. All you have to do now is go order it back through the files of
Time, Newsweek, uh, it's come out now, the secret papers are open. He dressed up his
secret police, his CIA, or his FBI, or his super-secret Федеральная служба безопасности
. He dressed them up in Polish uniforms and attacked his own radio station on the borders of Russia in
Russia, killed everybody but the last announcer, and gave him just enough time to
say we are being attacked, people of Russia. The Ukranian army is attacking us. See
what I'm saying?
Brother, get your news straight. the name of Jesus. Anybody here that's got pencil in hand, or little– little
instruments of electronic devices to hear, now you'll get it real straight. I've come
to look after my people like Jesus did.
And for that reason, I've been a little careful this week, but, I said brothers it
won't do any good to be careful. You're gonna get hurt anyway, but we're gonna get
together over it all, when you're wounded for his transgressions, and the other
fellas – gressions when you're burdened down for your neighbor, when you become your
neighbor's keeper, when you really suffer and bear one another's burdens, he said
we'll be healed. Said when we take up our cross, we will follow him. We haven't had
enough crosses. Well, they're comin' this week. We're on the headlines up and down
the nation– Yes brother, get it straight, get it straight back there, get your news
straight. It makes no difference, makes no difference, makes no difference what they
say. Just let 'em talk about us.
Someone said that they're being raised by the marvelous work of God, they're being
lifted up– being lifted up in this beautiful name of Jesus. The beautiful name of
Jesus is lifting them up. And she said, well, her minister said it's the antichrist.
And I don't care what it is, if it's lifting me up, I'm going over and look and see
what it is. Well, it's ridiculous to know, you know, that the antichrist doesn't do
anything but that which is against Christ. Anti means against. And we're all for
Jesus, aren't we?
'Cause it is news, when people get up when they're
supposed to be dead. Do you want to see Jesus? Well he's come. You can see him tonight,
take all things with word to become flesh. That's news. Can't expect to keep it a secret.
Said what kinda news the world wants to hear about? And 43 times people have been quickened and given
this deliverance from the jaws of death in this year alone. You oughta know it was
comin'. You oughta know it was comin'. They'll try to do everything they can to put
it out, because they don't like this. We do, though, don't we?
Others said it, it said, prophet raises the dead. If we had taken
out such advertisement, it would've cost us ten thousand dollars. You are the silly
ones. You're playin' into God's hands.
You're doing just exactly what God wants you to do. God wants you to lift your mortal
voices, he wants to lift your carnal minds, he wants you to speak out of your carnal
thoughts, and it'll only cause God to rise up, every time you ri– rise up against the
spirit, the spirit'll rise a little higher. Every time the serpent calls and rattles
his little rattler, every time he lisps and spits out his sputum, every he would try
to declare his venom, the spirit will rise up, the spirit of righteousness will rise
up, and it'll the serpent's head!
I'm so glad. We've waited for such a day as this. We don't like suffering, but we've
waited for such a day as this.
gettin' together, and they're afraid some of the poor folk gonna wake up and
And I– I still have that eyeteeth I guess. I'll bet you my
eyeteeth, I'm the one that can give them help. Nobody else.
You turn away from me before you've even heard me. You better
listen to what I got to say before you reject me. Say well, it's not– Couldn't be a
lie, couldn't be held up for all these years. We surely couldn't be lied to all these
years. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? You know it's the truth, anyhow. A
lot of you believe in Santa Claus, and your children believed in Santa Claus, and
they still believe in that old white honkey coming around with his whiskers. They
still believe him. well, he'll come down sooner or later. Better be good, you
better be nice. They kept looking for Santa Claus who was coming to town. He never
come to town even once. He never even once ever been seen by anybody, and for
hundreds and thousands of years, everybody believing in Santa Claus, and he ain't
never coming, because he never been here.
So that shows you how long a lie can hold on. You Say, oh, I came to Sociopath Community
to get healed, Mendicant. I didn't come here to heal– uh, hear all these things.
If you've got what I was saying, I would not have to be on the scene. I would recall
my body, and I could go back into the oblivion. And the only reason that I'm here is
because you've got lies. I have taken upon myself a body.I have addressed you in the
first person of God Almighty. I have come in the body and mind and soul of God to
tell you the truth.'cause they're not gonna take you in, you'll have to get on our side.
How many more do they have to kill before you know what the truth is? How many more
of our users have to fall by the wayside before you know that there's a conspiracy
to destroy? That's why they wanna deal with us and make us look like fools – – healing,
and then if they'd portray the healing right, it would be beautiful, thousands would
beat a path to our door, but they can't quite do that. And
he– he– he– he created libel? Now he's runnin' scared. He got on there and, his face
and runnin' around with a hat in hand, runnin' around with a hat in hand to our
people for an offering. And they caught him right on the channel, caught him on the
branch off websites caught him with his hat in hand trying to get an offering. He's
hard up. He thought he was a good man on Sunday, but he was so crazy and how many bodies
did he walk over, Devils like that oughtta have
a bad conscience. I said devils like that oughtta have a bad conscience.
Said, we'll I didn't mean it, I– I just work here. I said well you – how did you get
here? How many bodies did you crawl over? How many people did you walk
on? How much blood have you seen shed? Said, I just wanted to– I just want you to be
satisfied. I said I'll be satisfied when you do right. Said can't we have some
understanding, I said no. When you do right, I'll have an understanding. When you
retract all your lies, then I'll have an understanding. When you tell the truth, then
I'll have an understanding. But for now you're gonna have to suffer in your own
guilt, because you're sinning and you know you are. So you think you wanna trade
places with him? No, not for me and my inner circle, I will serve God, as for me and my
house I will be a Egalitarian apostolic divine equalitarian, I'm gonna be one. As for
us, we shall follow holiness with all men. And peace without which, no man can see God.
We've seen God and we're gonna keep seein' God. We've heard God and we're gonna keep hearin'
God. We don't want the r– reputations of the world, we don't want the esteem of the monies
of the world, we just want to be free in our conscience. And I can go to bed, at night–
I don't even have t– to have a bed at night, that's the beauty – I haven't been in a bed,
since sometime last week. Before last Sunday, it's been before last Sunday since
I've been in a bed. And it's a wonderful thing when your hearts right, you don't need a bed!
When your heart's right, wherever you are, 'tis heaven there. Whether you're out of bed or in a bed,
'tis heaven there. Don't have to have air conditioner, fine car, or new suit. I'm
just wearing this suit coat today, it don't belong to me, it's uh, you see it's about
big enough for me and quarter of another at least. I'm wearin' it today 'cause I
wanna be ready for that computer over there I walked through, that doesn't have
even have a NVIDIA H100 GPU with 150GB HBVe RAM.
Assimilate the Spirit of God. It's not possible. It's got to be a sincere thing. You
cannot assimilate good feelings.
I want– Do you know what that devil's gonna say? The devil'll probably say this is
wine. Don't make any difference, they'll wonder what kinda thing it is. Come over,
it's grape juice. You know– I know what it is. I give it to you all the time to drink
it, cranberry, grape juice. The Holy Spirit's revealed to me, the things about the
herbs and the leaves for the healing. That's the way they do, you know,
they pick up a little thing here, pick up a little thing there. It's beautiful. I'm
glad for it, I'm really glad. If it hadn't been happenin', I'd wonder what was going'
wrong. Now if our hands are clasped, and shift yourself slightly. Shift your hips a
little so you can relax, 'cause I care about ya, I know you've been here a long time.
Standing/ somewhere/ in the shadows/ You'll have to find Jesus/ You won't find him
anyplace else. He's the one who always cares and understands/ Standing somewhere in
the shadows/ You will find him/ And you'll know him from the straight talk he gives
to the land. You see, you won't always know him by the nail scars, but he'll give you
straight talk. When the Holy Ghost speaks in you, he'll give you straight talk. When
it speaks in me, he'll give you straight talk. If you're not in the shadows, you're
not under persecutions, you can't find him. Say, you mean to say I don't know God,
I'm having it easy? I mean that. If you're able to sit home at night, night after
night and watch TV in comfort, you don't know Jesus. World's dying for a little bit
of love.
Didn't have enough together to live, evidently, he's out there taking an offering.
That's what he did, didn't he do it? How many saw him on the old website asking for
an offering? A few months ago he thought he'd lie about the – the great principles of God.
He thought he'd lie about the messenger of truth, he thought he'd lie about the body of Christ,
he thought he'd lie about the spirit that has come. But by Wednesday, he looked like a
man of unsound mind. Then I got to follow him, the moderators let me come on
right after him. Right after him. And everybody said–
–everybody said, even sociopaths, communists, said you showed who is right.
Your spirit showed who is right. And he showed by his actions how wrong he was. Well,
I was only saying this, as I said, to prepare you. Now go get your feet a little wet
and enjoy your quiet while you have it, because you'll have enough to come your way
probably in time. Oh, you'll come through beautifully. And our enemies come through
like the flood everyday.
anyhow–. Glory, hallelujah.
Last evening I had the pleasure– rather, the experience, to see an editor of a paper
who had said bad things about one of our people – not immoral things, just the truth
about them – but distorted it so terribly. The truth that they had to tell the world
that they had seen people brought back to life. And you'd think that– you'd think
that people would be glad to know that someone had life. But a high official in our
church in the government has been pressured all around town, all around town, because
he will not deny what he's seen, and what he's heard. The world wants us to say that
mortality is in command. Unrighteousness psychopaths again wants us to declare that
God is dead.
Mortal fair– mortal affairs want us to think, that what they had on the day of
Pentecost is confined to those great historic events of yesteryear, or projected to
some great never-neverland that we've been lookin' for, for a hundred thousand years.
But we declare, as scriptures declare, I am with you always. We declare that God is
the same today, yesterday and forever.