Message Turncoat in a DM to get moderator attention

Users Online(? lurkers):
10 / 44 posts
0 votes

legga is still a piece of shit


Posts: 12

go to hell scoundrel 

Posts: 1327
-1 votes RE: legga is still a piece of shit

Honestly Spatial is a way bigger piece of shit. I don't really like Legga much at all even if Spatial is accusing me of trying to impress him which makes no sense considering that I've said the same stuff before Legga came back on and Spatial is the type of desperate douchebag to try to impress people, so that's just more projection from that insecure judgemental conservative monster. 

last edit on 9/12/2026 2:34:54 AM
Posts: 4483
1 votes RE: legga is still a piece of shit

I do like impressing people. 

I'm kinda reserved about it though. This is why no one here ever heard me shred a masterpiece. No one likes a show off.  

lol In person I'll never play for anyone unless asked, or if someone handed me a guitar. Almost never happens. I did post 1 track and that's because Blanc asked to hear something, so I recorded something in an environment poor for recording and released it. 

last edit on 9/12/2026 2:54:35 AM
Posts: 285
1 votes RE: legga is still a piece of shit

go to hell scoundrel 

 Pretty sure I know who this is he’s goading legga as a flirt

This person’s word choice is typically unusual — scoundrel? See what I mean about flirting it’s painfully obvious 

Posts: 1073
-1 votes RE: legga is still a piece of shit

I'm open to the possibility of the sock being Legga himself. 

If someone dislikes another so much, why do it anonymously ?

Posts: 1048
0 votes RE: legga is still a piece of shit

Im pretty sure whoever this is is using me more as a source of noise. None of the comments are very specific as to why they cant stand me.

Fuck you too, scoundrel. Youre such a scoundrel. Fuck you very much. Youre to stupid, yuck lazy person. Idiot hair.

Im guessing it's TC.

last edit on 9/19/2026 10:50:22 AM
Posts: 35759
0 votes RE: legga is still a piece of shit

Before it was always Inq, now it's always TC. 

Sorry dude but it's you, you act differently when responding to real people. Some sort of spark lights up and you respond like they're more challenging. 

Besides, if I'm going to insult you I'm going to do it as myself, it's more effective than being some no-name puppet. I understand that with my history and role here that my word has resonance, why would I use a puppet? What does that even accomplish that wouldn't be done better by saying it as myself? 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
last edit on 9/19/2026 4:34:36 PM
Posts: 4483
0 votes RE: legga is still a piece of shit
Jada said: 

Im pretty sure whoever this is is using me more as a source of noise. None of the comments are very specific as to why they cant stand me.

Fuck you too, scoundrel. Youre such a scoundrel. Fuck you very much. Youre to stupid, yuck lazy person. Idiot hair.

Im guessing it's TC.

 Therefore Nathan...

- is too Stupid.

- Yucky.

- Lazy.

- Has an idiotic hair style. 

Legga. While those insults are likely true, you're swinging in the dark and undoing whatever respect Nate had for you, while giving merit to the thread's subject.  

.

.

.

I have 4 suspects but I don't want to throw out any names except for Waltz. 

Two of the suspects are female, as using a sock puppet can preserve the perception of inner beauty from others, and women like to appear lovely.

Posts: 1048
0 votes RE: legga is still a piece of shit

My post is a satire. I didn't mean to call TC stupid hair. 

 

Before it was always Inq, now it's always TC. 

Sorry dude but it's you, you act differently when responding to real people. Some sort of spark lights up and you respond like they're more challenging. 

Besides, if I'm going to insult you I'm going to do it as myself, it's more effective than being some no-name puppet. I understand that with my history and role here that my word has resonance, why would I use a puppet? What does that even accomplish that wouldn't be done better by saying it as myself? 

Lol, why would I make posts to insult myself? What kind of an idiot do you think I am? I have a massive respect for myself, I would never do it.

It's not the first time that youve made a sock puppet. Remember Natasha69? That time you made a sock puppet to insult Natasha, who you didn't like, in a low-effort manner in Morse code. It's very similar to the leggasucks character.

 

Pretty sure I know who this is he’s goading legga as a flirt

This person’s word choice is typically unusual — scoundrel? See what I mean about flirting it’s painfully obvious

I also know who it is. Turncoat.

last edit on 9/21/2026 11:35:27 PM
Posts: 35759
0 votes RE: legga is still a piece of shit
Jada said: 
Lol, why would I make posts to insult myself?

To go fishing for people who'd agree with you. 

You've done this for ages, even did some 'good cop bad cop' routines with it. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
last edit on 9/22/2026 2:13:19 AM
10 / 44 posts
This site contains NSFW material. To view and use this site, you must be 18+ years of age.