Message Turncoat in a DM to get moderator attention

Users Online(? lurkers):
8 / 548 posts
Posts: 35758
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number of the Day part four, The Fourth One 👌

 

Wait really, this month starts off with 1-2-3? Well, a win for predicting that I guess, adding one more point to my tally on the board. 

Okay, uh, 4? 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 35758
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number of the Day part four, The Fourth One 👌



Another 3... hmmm. 

2? 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 35758
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number of the Day part four, The Fourth One 👌



Another one? 

2 again. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 35758
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number of the Day part four, The Fourth One 👌



A fourth 3? What the fuck? 

There's no way it'll be 3 again, but I'll do it anyway: 3. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 35758
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number of the Day part four, The Fourth One 👌



Of course, not a fifth 3, but a 5. 

Lets try 7. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 35758
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number of the Day part four, The Fourth One 👌



Woah I got it, yay for me. This might be the end of season four, if not it's damn near close to it from running out the character limit. 

5. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 35758
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number of the Day part four, The Fourth One 👌

Yep, had to make some reaches to squeeze in the last Lynch Pin, next winner starts off the new season (and can help me pick the tagline maybe?). 

Scoreboard link: https://scorecounter.com/?t1=175&t2=543&n1=Sociopath-Community&n2=David-Lynch

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 35758
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number of the Day part four, The Fourth One 👌




I guess I'm helping myself make a title, because I got today's number! I'll be working on building the fifth season topic now. 

Edit: Missed yesterdays... somehow, but it was the same number. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
last edit on 10/10/2022 7:53:52 PM
8 / 548 posts
This site contains NSFW material. To view and use this site, you must be 18+ years of age.