Message Turncoat in a DM to get moderator attention

Users Online(? lurkers):
10 / 548 posts
Posts: 35758
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number of the Day part four, The Fourth One 👌

Posted Image

It's one through ten? 

I'll treat it like it was a one, which was also wrong: 



Going with 7. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 35758
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number of the Day part four, The Fourth One 👌



Posted Image

10. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 35758
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number of the Day part four, The Fourth One 👌



What. 

7. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 975
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number of the Day part four, The Fourth One 👌

555

this sequence sucks dick and balls

visceral normality
Posts: 35758
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number of the Day part four, The Fourth One 👌



Since cx3's number was posted after Lynch's drawing, I'll move it over to the following day (it didn't win even if it was for todays). 

Going with 6. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 35758
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number of the Day part four, The Fourth One 👌




Posted Image

Going with 6 again. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 975
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number of the Day part four, The Fourth One 👌

7w + 65 = 100

visceral normality
Posts: 35758
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number of the Day part four, The Fourth One 👌




Posted Image

8. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 931
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number of the Day part four, The Fourth One 👌

Why do you persist Mr Anderson? WHY DO YOU PERSIST? 

It's a constant phrase that comes into my skull but genuinely, is this merely just guessing for fun, is there anything deeper to it? 

I'll admit I need to get more into David Lynch. I've only seen the new Dune and it was amazing. I have twin peaks open but have hesitated starting it. I'd like to hear any recommendations of film that you'd have in regards to work. 


If I just guess a number. 

I'll guess that next time the number will be 5. 

Posts: 35758
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number of the Day part four, The Fourth One 👌



Posted Image

Going with 3. 

Chaotik said:
Why do you persist Mr Anderson? WHY DO YOU PERSIST?

Sunk Cost Mindset maybe? 

David Lynch has a few philosophical concepts that I have taken to heart, and keeping up with this routine has yielded small gains compared to if it were never there. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
last edit on 10/2/2022 5:24:45 PM
10 / 548 posts
This site contains NSFW material. To view and use this site, you must be 18+ years of age.