Message Turncoat in a DM to get moderator attention

Users Online(? lurkers):
3 / 13 posts
Posts: 12
0 votes RE: jordan_peterson_vs_slavoj_žižek.mp4
feraI said: 

small landfill is excavated to reveal a lair of animatronic seaworld containing several rewired nvidia cards black marketed directly to china underneath saudi arabia after european oil mysteriously drops to undercut the competition causing many automobiles to later discover their inability to continue functioning properly thus incurring a growing "bio"fuel powered public transport industry system fueled by landfills

 Please refrain kindly, would you, from incorporating part of my username into your username. This has caused me a great deal of turmoil. 

Your name is FeraI, not Feral. 

You're not even him, you got 10 posts. 

 Yes, I know that. That's what I just got through saying.

Posts: 35759
0 votes RE: jordan_peterson_vs_slavoj_žižek.mp4

Just saying dude, as someone already imitating someone else it has no traction. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 12
0 votes RE: jordan_peterson_vs_slavoj_žižek.mp4

Just saying dude, as someone already imitating someone else it has no traction. 

Perhaps, I picked up the other username subconsciously without realizing it and took it as my own. I was unaware there was another user with a similar username as this one until you called it out to me twice. Now I understand what you are saying and I am equally confused. But you telling me that getting upset over this person also using part of my username in their username having no traction disturbs my otherwise stable countenance over the matter. Perhaps, this user also subconsciously picked up my username without realizing it. Then I may be able to forgive this seemingly callous disregard of me and might be less offended. Thank you, for calling this to my attention. 

3 / 13 posts
This site contains NSFW material. To view and use this site, you must be 18+ years of age.