Message Turncoat in a DM to get moderator attention

Users Online(? lurkers):
10 / 13 posts
1 votes

jordan_peterson_vs_slavoj_žižek.mp4


Posts: 1057

Posts: 846
0 votes RE: jordan_peterson_vs_slav...

Kermit The Frog vs Donald Duck ?

Posts: 4722
0 votes RE: jordan_peterson_vs_slav...

I hate this unfunny Anthony Weiner-looking faggot.

Posts: 1
0 votes RE: jordan_peterson_vs_slavoj_žižek.mp4

small landfill is excavated to reveal a lair of animatronic seaworld containing several rewired nvidia cards black marketed directly to china underneath saudi arabia after european oil mysteriously drops to undercut the competition causing many automobiles to later discover their inability to continue functioning properly thus incurring a growing "bio"fuel powered public transport industry system fueled by landfills

Posts: 35766
0 votes RE: jordan_peterson_vs_slavoj_žižek.mp4

Imagine going out of your way to find old topics. It must take effort compared to stuff on the front page. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 4508
0 votes RE: jordan_peterson_vs_slavoj_žižek.mp4

Short & true.

 

 

Posts: 35766
0 votes RE: jordan_peterson_vs_slavoj_žižek.mp4

Did you not see him on Jubilee recently? 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 4508
0 votes RE: jordan_peterson_vs_slavoj_žižek.mp4

I never watched it. I see the video Jordan Peterson vs. 20 Atheists from a year ago. Not particularly interested in the debate.

Currently Peterson's health is in critical condition, hence him not surfacing for a year. 

Posts: 13
0 votes RE: jordan_peterson_vs_slavoj_žižek.mp4

small landfill is excavated to reveal a lair of animatronic seaworld containing several rewired nvidia cards black marketed directly to china underneath saudi arabia after european oil mysteriously drops to undercut the competition causing many automobiles to later discover their inability to continue functioning properly thus incurring a growing "bio"fuel powered public transport industry system fueled by landfills

 Please refrain kindly, would you, from incorporating part of my username into your username. This has caused me a great deal of turmoil. I have spent days with little to no sleep pondering your callous lack of judgement and spineless misuse of my username online causing great displeasure to me. Last week, I slept on a park bench and as I awoke I found myself surrounded by my friends—I think they were my friends but they may have been foxes or squirrels, possibly antelopes. I am unsure due to a common mistake people make is envisioning others as vast neural networks. Until we reach 5D consciousness, a more fitting praxis is to do copious amount of cocaine, acid, adderall, methamphetamine or methaqualone—I can't remember, crack, lsd (I think?), six 12 packs of cough syrup, loads of ketamine, suboxone + whippets and I'd been awake or asleep with text to speech generator connecting every AI company large language model and whatever I can still get from Huggingface finetuned on obscure chatlogs after the hackers scandals into interacting with each other to better learn knowledge—all knowledge faster after the Bataille book burning in a mildewy crawlspace. I could not fathom ever picking up another book again for a great deal of time-periods; through these trials and tribulations, your misuse of part of my username within your username has incurred a decline in my usual standard patterns of posting on this website due to the paranoia.

Posts: 35766
0 votes RE: jordan_peterson_vs_slavoj_žižek.mp4
feraI said: 

small landfill is excavated to reveal a lair of animatronic seaworld containing several rewired nvidia cards black marketed directly to china underneath saudi arabia after european oil mysteriously drops to undercut the competition causing many automobiles to later discover their inability to continue functioning properly thus incurring a growing "bio"fuel powered public transport industry system fueled by landfills

 Please refrain kindly, would you, from incorporating part of my username into your username. This has caused me a great deal of turmoil. 

Your name is FeraI, not Feral. 

You're not even him, you got 10 posts. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
last edit on 10/3/2026 10:53:43 PM
10 / 13 posts
This site contains NSFW material. To view and use this site, you must be 18+ years of age.