Spatial Land

Users Online(? lurkers):
7 / 57 posts
0 votes RE: I dislike the LGBTQ community

It's nice that you're the only one who presumes to lump us together like that these days, save for Misscomm. 

But TC !? I wrote that for QB and you took the initiative to respond to her message yet again.

You need to sit back and watch what your girl can do without your intervention, and just maybe, if you let her lead more often, you'll become wiser. 

It's nice that you're the only one who presumes to lump us together like that these days, save for Misscomm. 

But TC !? I wrote that for QB and you took the initiative to respond to her message yet again.

You need to sit back and watch what your girl can do without your intervention, and just maybe, if you let her lead more often, you'll become wiser. 

lol faggot

Seeing my alias in there's basically permission to respond. 🤷

She'd have to actually be online for that, as is this would just contribute towards your fleeing the scene. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
last edit on 4/13/2021 3:12:04 PM
Matrix said: 

I don't like the lgbtq either.

As for queers, I like and dislike some of them. They are just people. I applaud the gays who hate the lgbtq the same way I applaud blacks who despise BLM.

I don't accept homosexuality, and couldn't be arsed to care about some dudes sexuality, simply because I'm not bisexual. But as a theist, confrontations come down to them yelling "Do you accept homosexuality !?" And I'm like, hey  I'm not thrilled to see a straight couple making out in the middle of a restaurant either.

I do hate it when transgenders read fictional books to elementary school kids and tell them how they choose their gender. And I think giving children hormones to make them more like the opposite sex is manslaughter. 

In this liberal world I'm living in, transgenders have additional laws to back them, granting them more privileges. Basically addressing them by the correct pronoun out of spite or not, can lead to charges.

Interesting opinion. what the actual fuck makes you think anyone actually gives a fuck about what you just wrote you fucking stupid nimble minded cocksucker.

Who the fuck triggered you you dumb cunt whore, I asked for his opinion, its a fucking forum you brain dead bitch. Your a faggot queer arent u

https://youtu.be/6r90KDVbZGc

Too lazy to change my profile picture

i need a gal

Too lazy to change my profile picture
seerx said: 

i need a gal

Kill yourself faggot. Leave men alone.

7 / 57 posts
This site contains NSFW material. To view and use this site, you must be 18+ years of age.