fall HITS list

Posted Image

fall.  

Posted Image

it is fall

Posted Image

buy these things 

Posted Image

or at least GO to bath and body works and smell this. 

im serious it's like CRACK 

Posted Image

Posted Image

asdkjfaklsdfj;alkdfj;alkjasd;lfkjas;df 

0 votes RE: fall HITS list

all I drink is black tea and espresso 

Posted Image

Posted Image

its so good, I don't know why but science says its good for relieving stress and depression soooooooooooooooooooooo

Posted Image

drink up. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

making soup rn 

it's actually cold outside so this is a must 

god I want to shit on your head

I'm a 70 year old billionaire skinny Jewish man who is part of the Illuminati

god I want to shit on your head

Lol why 

It is Kahwa time for me

Posted Image

“Gar firdaus, ruhe zamin ast, hamin asto, hamin asto, hamin ast” - these were the words by Mughal emperor Jahangir when he visited Kashmir way back in the 17th century. A place so stupendously beautiful, the person who was witnessing it instantly associated it with paradise. Now let’s talk about a beverage that equally holds the power to immediately transport you to a better place, perhaps heaven itself. The beverage is none other than Kashmiri people’s beloved Kahwa.

Kahwa is a blend of green tea leaves, Kashmiri saffron, cinnamon bark, cardamom pods, nuts and rose petals. And the best part? There is not just one way of making Kahwa. The brew can be concocted differently by adding different types of dry fruits. Some people like their brew with extra ingredients like dried cherries, apples, apricots and raisins or with pine nuts, pistachios, walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts, dates etc. These additional ingredients not only add to the texture of the brew but also renders it with richer flavors and delicious overtones.

Oh, how lovely it is to watch you decay, gives me all the pleasure in the world.
6 posts
This site contains NSFW material. To view and use this site, you must be 18+ years of age.