Message Turncoat in a DM to get moderator attention

Users Online(? lurkers):
7 posts
0 votes

tony is irrelevant and insecure


Posts: 14

even in his dreams

Posts: 1341
0 votes RE: tony is irrelevant and insecure

Someone who is confident doesn't need to constantly dream about beating people, including his dreams of literally attacking people and calling them violent for reacting. 

Posts: 4508
0 votes RE: tony is irrelevant and insecure

Someone who is confident doesn't need to constantly dream about beating people, including his dreams of literally attacking people and calling them violent for reacting. 

 I deny those vague allegations. 

Posts: 1341
0 votes RE: tony is irrelevant and insecure

Someone who is confident doesn't need to constantly dream about beating people, including his dreams of literally attacking people and calling them violent for reacting. 

 I deny those vague allegations. 

 Nothing to deny, it's all true.

Posts: 4508
0 votes RE: tony is irrelevant and insecure

Someone who is confident doesn't need to constantly dream about beating people, including his dreams of literally attacking people and calling them violent for reacting. 

 I deny those vague allegations. 

 Nothing to deny, it's all true.

 Actually, you're the violent one. 

Nate says "Has notice Ai is spamming more and more" then first thing you come in swinging, and now you're arguing. 

You never come in with intelligence. 

Not long ago we're talking about surgical reconstruction, I mention to Feral how my friend had parts of his face and collar bone replaced with titanium alloy, and here you come swinging at "It's not as good you're glorifying it !

Yes. You bare the true signature of a violent person. The way you behave. You swing at me, you swing at Nate, you swing as Legga. Eventually you'll swing as someone else as long as they have a dick. 

last edit on 10/10/2026 11:57:12 AM
Posts: 2684
0 votes RE: tony is irrelevant and insecure

With 12 assault charges I may be the violent one. I don’t feel Tony is irrelevant to this forum.

Posts: 35766
0 votes RE: tony is irrelevant and insecure

 I deny those vague allegations. 

 Nothing to deny, it's all true.

 Actually, you're the violent one. 

Nate says "Has notice Ai is spamming more and more" then first thing you come in swinging, and now you're arguing. 

Wait wait wait, are you making the old Woke argument about how verbal assault "is asault"?

Sticks and stones my dude. 

You never come in with intelligence. 

Not long ago we're talking about surgical reconstruction, I mention to Feral how my friend had parts of his face and collar bone replaced with titanium alloy, and here you come swinging at "It's not as good you're glorifying it !

Yes. You bare the true signature of a violent person.

But you're the one who actively types daydreams and justifications here about it, often directed at children. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
7 posts
This site contains NSFW material. To view and use this site, you must be 18+ years of age.