Message Turncoat in a DM to get moderator attention

Users Online(? lurkers):
5 posts
0 votes

I have a fetish for black woman


Posts: 846

seriously I cant think of anything I would revere more than being thoroughly demolished by black woman(s) with strapon

 

im not fat but i'd starve myself for a month to get this doom

How many
just one
50%
Voters(1): Instrument
more like four
50%
Voters(1): Ofvalue
twenty
0%
Voters(0): none
Posts: 286
0 votes RE: I have a fetish for black woman

Monkeybranching you know when you are doing it 

Posts: 2681
0 votes RE: I have a fetish for black woman

Clearly you’re one of 3 males here who never fucked cs.

Posts: 4495
0 votes RE: I have a fetish for black woman
Chapo said: 

Clearly you’re one of 3 males here who never fucked cs.

 I'm under the impression Instrument is dickless.

Posts: 846
0 votes RE: I have a fetish for black woman

 I'm under the impression Instrument is dickless.

how'd you figure that?

im sporting a small pecker

there's a difference

5 posts
This site contains NSFW material. To view and use this site, you must be 18+ years of age.