Message Turncoat in a DM to get moderator attention

Users Online(? lurkers):
2 posts
0 votes

I feel too fat and appreciative of natural beauty to side with gen z


Posts: 414

also I love to read and write and take phone breaks and not do almost everything online instesd of in person

 

I have much more in common with millennials,  but I feel too emotionally sensitive and introverted to barely function-  although that is probably more the mental illness stuff that I am struggling with-  and not a representation of my entire personality,  especially because I had normal learning development when I was younger and throughout my school years  (besides struggling with math,  but I still passed every grade until 11th grade when I got my ged soo that I could quit school early and move out of the family home in Idaho to go live and work in Seattle by myself

 

I do not know what is going on with myself

 

just joking

just joking

 

 

last edit on 9/30/2026 1:38:34 AM
Posts: 35738
0 votes RE: I feel too fat and appreciative of natural beauty to side with ...
She said: 

I do not know what is going on with myself

Most real thing you've said. 

Me neither. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
last edit on 9/30/2026 2:38:04 AM
2 posts
This site contains NSFW material. To view and use this site, you must be 18+ years of age.