Message Turncoat in a DM to get moderator attention

Users Online(? lurkers):
10 posts
0 votes

struggling with wanting to connect with other millennials


Posts: 403

ad feeling like it would be a one sided attempt at genuine connection-  since from my perspective soo far millenials tend to see genuine connection as emotional vulnerability as threats and mock authenticity instead of appreciating honest expression of feelings,  aand the nihilism stuff feels unecessarily draining,  like why waste your time on pedestalizing nothingness and lack of meaning and feeling depressed and worthless ??  how am I supposed to respond to that when I do not respect that way of dealing with life's struggles and I see that as cowardly

 

just face my own self hate and loneliness and give up on trying to connect with my millennial peers for the most part ??  like y,all DRAIN THE LIFE out of conversations most of the time,  and I feel resentful towards that to be honest.  like fuck y'all.  aand I feel soo angry that I wasted soo much of my youth trying to connect with y'all without really knowing better until after having most of the fucking life drained out of my mind and body

 

just joking

just joking

 

 

last edit on 9/28/2026 5:12:45 PM
Posts: 35732
0 votes RE: struggling with wanting to connect with other millennials

Could go to the club or something. Smaller crowds these days sure, but also means less competition. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
last edit on 9/28/2026 5:11:41 PM
Posts: 403
0 votes RE: struggling with wanting to connect with other millennials

no like,  I am fucking tired,  and I feel drained by my peers and I see the millennial culture as most of the problem these days.  like I feel soo tired,  especially after all of the panic attack phases the past two years.  I don't want to even be around any other millennials anymore.  I feel pissed

 

just joking

just joking

 

 

Posts: 35732
0 votes RE: struggling with wanting to connect with other millennials

Well, time to stop being tired then, or you need to find where other tired Millenials go. Being willing to go out there in person would have you doing better than like over 50% of US people. 

Judging your luck though I'd avoid the Discord circuit; Too many bots these days in the places people go to connect. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
last edit on 9/28/2026 5:20:25 PM
Posts: 403
0 votes RE: struggling with wanting to connect with other millennials

 

hurt at first a little bit,  but now I'm soo over I'm soo over iit  ;p;p

 

just joking

juat joking

 

 

Posts: 403
0 votes RE: struggling with wanting to connect with other millennials

I feel like I am destined to be self-partnered forever,  like if I ever have a boyfriend again I would be soo surprised

 

 

ooh my god I soo want to keep going with these songs,  soo "deep" and perceptive  🙄🙄;p;p

 

just joking

just joking

 

 

last edit on 9/28/2026 8:30:22 PM
Posts: 4465
0 votes RE: struggling with wanting to connect with other millennials

Art can influence our moods then it becomes a practice. Music can make or break a person if they let it entertain them.

Entertaintain. Enter... detain.

Posts: 35732
0 votes RE: struggling with wanting to connect with other millennials

Art can influence moods sure, but what was Turq's intent? 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 403
0 votes RE: struggling with wanting to connect with other millennials

 

🤭🤭;p;p  fuck my life

 

just joking

just joking

 

 

last edit on 9/29/2026 2:33:34 AM
Posts: 35732
0 votes RE: struggling with wanting to connect with other millennials
She said: 

I literally see no human I've ever met act like this. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
10 posts
This site contains NSFW material. To view and use this site, you must be 18+ years of age.