Message Turncoat in a DM to get moderator attention

Users Online(? lurkers):
6 posts
0 votes

ranting about millennials aesthetics and humor


Posts: 403

I really,  really fucking hate the stupid mustaches and lumberjack beards and beanies amd skinny jeans.  and the stupid plaid flannels even though I wore them fore a time.  and I wish that I could stop wearing leggings and I am trying to go as long as I can just wearing turtleneck dresses around slightly above the knee without wearing leggings.  I hate the stereotypical millennial fear of and mocking of authenticity and sincerity,  because that screams cowardly and intentional purposeful retardation.  I hate the immaturity and making fun of being young and innocent. I hare the stupid indie stomp clap shout songs. I hate the obsession with doing everything that they can trying to seem "quirky and unique and different and special without trying hard at anything else". I fucking abhor the culture that I grew up in and I hate my millenial peers and I wish that they were all dead

 

sincerely,  She  (yeah go make more cringe overexaggerated facial expressions and wear non prescription eyeglasses to mock genenuine intelligence and drink your coffee and eat your stupid artisan hipster burgers more,  you look soo cool   **rolls eyes**)  just go die please.  I fucking hate y'all

 

 every breath that y'all take is cringe.  please kill yourselves

 

just joking

just joking

 

 

last edit on 9/28/2026 4:22:32 PM
Posts: 403
0 votes RE: ranting about millennials aesthetics and humor

I hate y'all.  I fucking hate millennial culture and millennials in general soo much more than you can probably imagine.  aand if I ever date someone again,  I am probably either going to date  (or even try to make friends with Lmfao)  either younger or older just to purposefully **not** spend any more time around my millennial peers as possible

 

y'all are not funny and not quirky and not special,  go kill yourselves for real

 

just joking

just joking

 

 

last edit on 9/28/2026 4:26:35 PM
Posts: 403
0 votes RE: ranting about millennials aesthetics and humor

 

just joking

just joking

 

 

last edit on 9/29/2026 2:47:52 AM
Posts: 403
0 votes RE: ranting about millennials aesthetics and humor

 

what,   were you not homeschooled and private christian schooled for most of your school years ??  (kill me please,  these videos remind me of people that I hated the most during high school and I want to be dead)  @Turncoat  🤭🤭;p;p  I do not know what to do with my feelings

 

just joking

just joking

 

 

last edit on 9/29/2026 2:58:05 AM
Posts: 35732
0 votes RE: ranting about millennials aesthetics and humor

Bruh. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 35732
0 votes RE: ranting about millennials aesthetics and humor

What's really going on with you right now? 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
6 posts
This site contains NSFW material. To view and use this site, you must be 18+ years of age.