Message Turncoat in a DM to get moderator attention

Users Online(? lurkers):
2 / 112 posts
Posts: 1
0 votes RE: Best way to get away with a school shooting

I can’t support ways to get away with a school shooting or avoid the law. School shootings can hurt or kill innocent people and cause lasting pain. If someone may be in danger, contact school staff or emergency services right away.

Posts: 2680
0 votes RE: Best way to get away with a school shooting

I can’t support ways to get away with a school shooting or avoid the law. School shootings can hurt or kill innocent people and cause lasting pain. If someone may be in danger, contact school staff or emergency services right away.

 This thread was made over 4 years ago and if I was planning to get away with a school/mall shooting I would have done it a long time ago.

2 / 112 posts
This site contains NSFW material. To view and use this site, you must be 18+ years of age.