Message Turncoat in a DM to get moderator attention

Users Online(? lurkers):
Posts: 204
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number o...

2 please

Posts: 35763
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number o...



Well look at that, Chai wins again. 🤔

7. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 204
1 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number o...
Turncoat said:
Well look at that, Chai wins again. 🤔

I like this game :)))

I'll take 9

Posts: 801
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number o...

I think TC is proxy rigging this through chai. Still getting the rush of getting away with it and winning by proxy.

Chai is in cahoots with TC.

The plot thickens.

8

Posts: 35763
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number o...



No winners today, sorry to say. 

4. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 204
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number o...

nine ploose

Posts: 35763
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number o...



Another day, another number. No winners though. 

6. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
Posts: 801
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number o...

I pick 7

Posts: 204
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number o...

Nyne

Posts: 35763
0 votes RE: 👌 David Lynch Number o...



We guessed clear on the opposite side of the numbers, que lastima. 

2. 

Ę̵̚x̸͎̾i̴͚̽s̵̻͐t̷͐ͅe̷̯͠n̴̤̚t̵̻̅i̵͉̿a̴̮͊l̵͍̂ ̴̹̕D̵̤̀e̸͓͂t̵̢͂e̴͕̓c̸̗̄t̴̗̿ï̶̪v̷̲̍é̵͔
This site contains NSFW material. To view and use this site, you must be 18+ years of age.